Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 434: Fairy World 75





Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week

"Purple, white and black candles? You've gotta be kidding me," Evalynn said. "Why does the entire room suddenly smell of vanilla and coconut, that's so girly."

"Because I doubled the protections," Brownie said. "You can never be safe enough when dealing with black demonic magic."

"This ring is not demonic magic," Evalynn said.

Kallisto's hand was like black charcoal and it was leaving traces on the white fabric of the sofa. She was dehydrating to a really high level but Evalynn was scared that water might just wash her away.

"It's dark magic from another world, from this realm, it's pretty close," Brownie answered.

"Are you sure about this?" Samira asked.

She had been bold when wanting to dive but now, she wasn't sure anymore.

"You can do it," Brownie said putting her hand on the demon girl's shoulder. "I trust you."

"Trusting a demon," Evalynn said. 

 

You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment