Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Thursday Fiction 380: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

“Of course, it's day time now,” the girl said with a giggle. “Every day since, I came here and called for you. They call me Nanurah, it means the one who doesn't have a name, because my name is yours and I never met you before. I tried to give them a name before, but nobody believed me. You see a true name is important, it can carry you through life. So please will you give me a name?”

“My... my name is Isabelle,” Isabelle said not too sure what the girl actually meant.

“Isabelle, then that's my name too,” the girl said. “What does it mean?”

“I'm not sure, it's something about God but only in it's older form. People sometime call me Isa or Bella. Belle means beautiful and Isa is a version for Ice or Iron.”

“So you are beautiful and strong,” the other Isabelle said.

“I'm.. not.. I'm not sure if....”

“I'll try to be beautiful and strong too, people generally laugh at me because one of my ear is a bit pointy at the top,” she passed a hand on both her ears at the same time. “You feel the difference?”

“Yes,” Isabelle said. “Can I ask you something?”

“Of course.” 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment