Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 29, 2023

Thursday Fiction 379: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

Her nails were painted bright red. This person she was in was the complete opposite of her, she radiated with happiness. Isabelle understood that the laugh wasn't only her own but it belonged to her other self too. The girl stood up and Isabelle let her, withdrawing herself to watch through her eyes and her other self started to spin with her arm wide spread away from her body. She spun and spun until she became so dizzy that she felt on the ground again, she never stopped laughing.

That's when Isabelle heard the little voice in her mind.

“I have been waiting for you for a long time you know,” the voice said.

Isabelle was startled, she shouldn't be here, she shouldn't be doing it to someone else.

“Wait, I am not someone else, I am you,” the other one said. “Will you give me a name? I'm too old now, if you don't give me a name, I can't go back down to my people, please.”

Isabelle stopped and the reality of Hamelin went back too far in the background.

“What do you mean?”

“I called you here, and it's the first time you came,” her other self said. “When we turned 12, it was time to start calling our other self to us, the one coming from the stars high above.”

The girl looked up but there were no stars to be seen.


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment