Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 381: Fairy World 22

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week

 


"You came here with Seth before," she said.

"No, I have never reached your land," Yue said. Of course, he couldn't vow on it but he had never met someone met Seth, it didn't ring a bell and this world didn't ring a bell either. He closed his eyes for a second after all nothing ringed a bell, he could have been here all his life and he wouldn't have known.

The white queen held his chin up and he reopened his eyes.

"Yes, it was the other version of you," she said and she smile looking straight in his eyes. "You are the empty one, I didn't think it was possible to walk around without a soul."

Yue sight, his soul. He had heard something about it, that's what he had been looking for to get his memory back for good, his soul.

"Why are you here phoenix?" The white queen asked.

"I was send by Ezechiel to get more blue pills," Yue said choosing the safest answer he knew of.

The queen laughed and slide back to her potion, it was bubbling in green and brown and she stired the mixture until all the foam formed dissappeared once again.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment