Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 380: Fairy World 21

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week

 

 

The door opened in silence. Yue was expecting it to cringe or to be unmovable but it moved slowly and steadily without a noise. On the other side, there was no smoke. The walls were covered with shelves with dusty books and pot and ingredients and in the center there was a large desk with more piles of books and a boiling concoction. A fairy dressed all in white was steering the mixture, her sight sent a shiver down Yue's spine.

"I had been waiting for you, Seth," she said with a caressing voice that had nothing reassuring to it.

"You are mistaken, my...." Yue paused a second not really knowing how to address her, "Lady... I am not Seth, I am Yue."

She looked up letting go of her spoon for a second and slide to him more than she walked. Does she have feet? The question crossed Yue's mind but he soon forget about it to concentrate on her face. It was as white as her dress, her lips were white, here hair and eyebrows and eye lashed were white and even more surprising, her eyes were entirely made from different shade of white, they were captivating and Yue smiled at her. He liked her, she was crazy, in a way he often felt crazy too on waking up being someone he didn't know. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment