Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 382: Fairy World 23

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


"Ezechiel didn't send you, you are too precious an help for him to send you away, especially here," the white queen said.

"I want my memories back," Yue said. If the white fairy knew that much, he didn't need to play games anymore.

"I'm afraid that is impossible," the white queen answered.

"When I take the blue pills, my memories come back," Yue said.

"No," the queen answered adding a red powder to the mixture, "when you take the blue pill, you are held in a comforting place with an illusion of understanding who you are and what you want. Nothing can give you back your memories. Once the soul is taken out of a body, you have merely hours for it to be returned without too much loss. Longer than that and it only ground the person to help them move forward. I saw your soul with someone else, the other phoenix, he was really something but your soul has his memories now, yours are gone, forever."

"That's impossible," Yue said coming closer trying to get Deborah away from him.

"You don't have a soul anymore, the one you once had is gone. Your mind will be new every time you wake up with no sense of who you are and where you belong, what a pitiful creature," the white queen said with a smile.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment