Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Wednesday Snippet 355: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.


  This week,  we are with Ezechiel in the angel world.

“I have no master,” Yue repeated between his teeth knocking Ezechiel violently against the wall.

Ezechiel stopped laughing and put his hands on Yue's wrist.

“As you please but don't complain as I had warmed you,” he said.

He pressed down and a hot wave seemed to be propagating along Yue's body. He took a step back and let go of his hold on Ezechiel's shirt.

Ezechiel hold him tight, his wings turning golden in his back. Deborah moved away quickly as he progressed in the middle of the room.

“I know that the only thing demons can understand is strength but no matter how strong is your fire, phoenix, and no matter how many times you can rise from your ashes, you will never burn as much as I will as I comment on light itself,” Ezechiel said.

The candles all around started to turn more strongly as if they were going to consume themselves and all the light coming from them directed itself toward Yue.

“I can see very deep inside of your emptiness, this is your chance to start a new life and to stop running after your past. Accept your fate and join me.”


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment