Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Wednesday Snippet 354: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.

 

 This week,  we are with Ezechiel in the angel world.

“You're new master,” Ezechiel said savoring the words as they rolled on his tongue. “You have been reborn to do exactly as I say.”

The boy spread dark brown demon wings in his back and yawn before jumping on Ezechiel and flying him through the room, knocking him against the rocky wall on the other side holding him above the ground by the front of his shirt.

“I have no master,” the boy said with a deep voice.

Deborah turned to look at him. She had been pushed on the floor when he had taken care of Ezechiel. The temperature around him seemed to be rising. She knew that the black fire was inside of him, she could feel it.

Ezechiel just laughed in the boy's face.

“You better put me down now that we have seen what you can do,” he said calmly.

“I decide what I do, what is a human doing here?” the boy asked.

“I am her master too, Yue,” Ezechiel answered.


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment