Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, September 12, 2021

WeWriWar 363: The House at The Crossing 71

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

How are you doing? 

Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.

It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first comes into the House. It's supposed to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

Let's start right at where we left off last time.

 

And I know she is feeling stuck because I am feeling stuck too in this person that is me, and that at the same time is all the me I could have been but not really me anymore. I mean if you experience everything that you could have experienced, if you said yes and no to the seafood you still have the stomach ache when it turns bad but also not the stomach ache and it's a bit like hanging in between everything and never quite reaching who you think you are.

She wants to go out and I don't because there is two possibilities, like I can stay and I can leave and so in all probability, the probabilities are broken and we are going to be forced to do the same think and us going out is never going to happen.

“You can go out when you are fully yourself, when you are one,” Teresa says. “I don't know if you realized it but at the moment you are both exactly diametrically opposed. You are the penultimate versions of yourself, you couldn't me more different even if you tried.”

Oh I can imagine something different alright. I can imagine her with blue hair and I'm pretty sure she does too at this point but does that make us different or does that makes us more similar. 


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, my head is spinning with the possibilities... or not-possibilities. ;-)

    ReplyDelete