Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, September 5, 2021

WeWriWar 362: The House at The Crossing 70

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

How are you doing? 

Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.

It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first comes into the House. It's supposed to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

Let's start right at where we left off last time.

 

I never came here before even though from the outside the house seemed familiar. Or maybe I have. I'm not sure what is happening to me but I feel very confuse and dizzy and suddenly Teresa is next to me taking Hiroshi and telling me to have a seat.
“Your multiple self aren't fully yours yet, you shouldn't try to think about a memory too hard,” Teresa says.
“How do you...”
“My dear, I have been there, and it still happens to me from time to time,” Teresa says with a smile.
“But why can't I leave alone?” My other self says looking at me as if she is going to try and coerce me into going out with her, though I have no idea what to do if I go back to my own universe, leave alone that I don't even know which one it is anymore.
It's easy to see and believe that all the different memories are real but at the same time it's like nothing is real anymore. 


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine the whole issue of memories would be very challenging to the people caught in this situation! Good plot point. Enjoyed the snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last sentence is a huge statement! I can't imagine the confusion.

    ReplyDelete