Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Thursday Fiction 313: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


 Let's start right where we left off last time, with Frederique in the space ship's universe.

She had been a soldier, a killing machine and had been trying to forget about it but now, because of me not following what Michelle wanted and taking them to Antares, she was in danger again and I had agreed to let her and Clara fight.

"We have to stop them before they take the girls back to the past," I said.

"They are barely humans, why do you care so much?" Fanny asked.

"Because that's the less I can do, make sure everyone on my ship gets fair treatment and make sure we are all safe," I said.

"What about the guys going to their sudden death by crossing your pilots because they want to go somewhere else," Fanny said.

"They are planning to take the pilots so that they can hid fake proofs that you were the one sabotaging the engine, now I need to know what side are you on? And you have to be sure that for me, Clara and Debby are as human, maybe even more human than we are."

"They can't prove I sabotaged the engine," Fanny said looking at me.

I thought she would have been angrier at that but curiously she wasn't and that made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"It's not like they can't lie, they hypnotized me."

"Which I don't believe, that's just a nice excuse, you were always like that, giving excuses for your wrong doing and never apologizing," she said.

"Why don't you feel pain when crossing your arms but can't seem to pass your uniform's jacket on?"

"What does it has to do with anything?"

"Just answer me? Who was the last doctor you saw?"

"I don't know, I have seen a lot, I don't know everyone on this ship and sometimes they just send nurses," she said.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment