Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 316: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.  


 We are following Kamaril in the Demon World.

Kamaril shrugged. He wasn't going to go to the beach and play with the sand just now, he wasn't a kid anymore and he needed to find that angel in the fairy world as soon as possible.

“How do I go to the Fairy World?” he asked.

It was the witch's turn to shrug her shoulders.

“You'll die before you get anything in life,” she said, “I didn't see it in the future but I could definitely bet on it.”

“Like I care what you bet on,” Kamaril said.

He continued to look at the books on the floor. There was nothing, absolutely nothing, the entire place was gone. The old woman was gone too before he could notice it. If Torsti and Odeon had also come here, it meant that they were looking for something but they didn't know where Lonan was yet. In that case he still had time but he needed to hurry if he didn't want them to turn the cave upside down to get their brother back before the demon had time to remove the spell he had cast on his trident.

He stood up and decided to fly to the beach. It was either that or the sanctuary and he wanted to use the sanctuary as his last option.



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment