Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 315: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.   

 


We are following Kamaril in the Demon World.

She was starting to get on his nerve, he wondered if he shouldn't get rid of her already, this seemed like a good place to do it as the place as already completely smashed.

“Who told you that I wanted to go somewhere?” Kamaril asked annoyed.

“Nobody needs to tell me anything, I know what I know,” the old woman answered.

Kamaril knelled to grab an half burned book on the floor, looked at the content and tossed it away. So he was in the book section already.

“I'll buy that fairy powder that you have, I can always have some use for it,” the old woman said.

“I'm not selling anything,” Kamaril answered.

“You still don't know who you are, don't you?” the old woman said still coming closer, “the one like you have no need for witches, you can create everything you desire once you discover your real environment. If I were you I would go to the beach and relax, a lot of water, a huge amount of water inside of you.”

“Thanks for the advice but I don't need to relax,” Kamaril said pushing a piece of burned wood away uncovering some more books. They were of no use, partially burned, partially melted and completely unreadable.

“The other two were a lot easier to teach to, especially the one with the hammer,” the old woman said turning around.

For the first time, she really caught Kamaril's attention.

“Torsti and Odeon were here,” he said.

“I didn't ask for their name, just felt what they needed and gave them the stone my sister had been hiding. A lot of them had disappeared before I arrived unfortunately,” the old woman answered looking at him above his shoulder.

“So what are you going to give me?” Kamaril asked.

“I told you already, stubborn kid, go to the beach,” she said.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment