Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, July 4, 2021

WeWriWar 353: The House at The Crossing 61

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

How are you doing? 

Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.

It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first comes into the House. It's supposed to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

Let's start right at where we left off last time, let's learn about the multiverse.  




“Except in this house,” my other self interrupts.
“Yes, except in this house, you see the realms also have parallel version so you need the one place to make everything smooth, like a point of origin. This is that place.”
“But how do we know in which universe we are when you leave this place,” my other self asks.
“Quite easily,” Teresa says, “You can only go out to one and only one universe, the one where you come from. You can bring ideas from others, thoughts but nothing material crosses from one universe to another.”
“So if I go out now with one of the kids for example..” My other self starts.
“Then you would go to your universe alone and the kid would be with his mother in his own.”
“But what if I go with him,” she says pointing at Hiroshi, “and she stays here.”

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'll have to think this one over! I enjoyed the snippet as always though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so the kid would stay there with his mother? Because the rules are the rules and the universe CAN differentiate between two versions of the "same" person from two different universes? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is she trying to understand how it works, or find a way around how it work? Enjoyed the snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still trying to figure out how it all works too. Intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anytime you have a complex setup like this, it takes a bit of explaining. I can't say I totally understand, but that's not your fault. I think this explanation gives me enough to keep reading without confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's being presented with so many concepts to try to wrap her head around...

    ReplyDelete