Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, June 27, 2021

WeWriWar 352: The House at The Crossing 60

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

How are you doing? 

Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.

It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first comes into the House. It's supposed to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

Let's start right at where we left off last time, let's meet Wendy.  






I wanted those, it's way easier to take care of two babies when you can at least have one of them secure in a baby chair, but I could never afford them. Now Teresa has three just the right number for my babies from every represented universe, brilliant and a bit scary. I guess the house really has everything I need. I eye Wendy, maybe even a baby sitter.

“What's the difference?” My other self asks and I'm pretty happy with that question.

“Realms or different worlds are like the different room in a house. You can reach them through doors and go in and out as you please,” Teresa says, “Universes, are like row of identical house. You can change whatever you want in one, without ever affecting the other. What's in one universe never reaches the other.”




✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

6 comments:

  1. Cool explanation for realms and universes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all so malleable and fascinating! Wish I could do that with my place! Great snippet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a house one might never want to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The explanation of going from realm to realm sounds so easy, just go through the door. But the devil is in the details, I'm sure. Do you have to be in this house for it to work?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great explanation! Although how easy is it to switch universes? Do certain ones lock their doors to keep people out? Lots of questions raised here!

    ReplyDelete