Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, June 20, 2021

WeWriWar 351: The House at The Crossing 59

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

How are you doing? 

Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.

It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first comes into the House. It's supposed to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

Let's start right at where we left off last time, let's meet Wendy.  






“Wendy comes from the Realms of Acorn.” Teresa says. “Just like the human realm, there are many universes in the Acorn. It's like another world.”
“So you can just change world which staying in the same universe and each of those worls has copies in other universes,” my other self say.
“Precisely,” Aunt Teresa says and she claps her hands together with a huge smile like a little girl.
From her baby chair, Malicia is looking at her. I'm not sure when those chairs appeared but there are three, attached to one side of the table and they are just the right one for the babies, so they can half lie down and have their head supported.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

6 comments:

  1. I wonder how you change worlds. I imagine we'll find out, though.
    I hope you don't mind me pointing out that there are a couple of typos in the paragraph beginning "“So you can just change world which..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting world-building.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now it's starting to become clear. Simultaneous universes. Would she want to stay where she is, or go back to her own universe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This house has an intriguing story for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curious world(s) you've created. Is it easy to change worlds and how is it done. Can't wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love snippets from this story because I never know what's coming next! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete