Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, June 13, 2021

WeWriWar 350: The House at The Crossing 58

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

How are you doing? 

Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.

It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first comes into the House. It's supposed to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

Let's start right at where we left off last time, let's meet Wendy.  






“I am human with a bit of dog and rat DNA, for the extra parts.”
Dog I would have guess, rat, not so much.
“I was born this way with a human mother and father,” Wendy says.
“So what univers are you from?” My other self ask. I busy myself trying to get the baby bottle ready and I'm just listening. I want to know stuff of course, what's going on and all but I don't really want to participate. I wonder how long Wendy is going to be here, somehow, she makes me feel uncomfortable.
“Universe?” Wendy looks at Teresa who decides to be the one answering. 



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

7 comments:

  1. Conversations inside this house are as skewed as everything else, which makes it even more fun. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house... What is it? Is it a metaphor for something in her life? Is the house a dream? :-) Way to keep the reader thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of a philosophy class I took in college. It tied my thought process up in knots. I think . . . therefore I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at “I am human with a bit of dog and rat DNA." Intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it could be fun to have another creature's DNA. Tails, purring, glowing like a firefly...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dog and rat DNA? Sounds like some possible mad scientist stuff going on! Whatever the case, it's very interesting.
    Your post is included in this week's Roost Recommendations. I share the Roost Recommendations posts on Twitter with readers looking for their next read.
    https://ornerybookemporium.blogspot.com/2021/06/roost-recommendations-15-june-2021.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm interested in learning how she was born with dog and rat DNA when both parents are human.

    ReplyDelete