Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, July 11, 2021

WeWriWar 354: The House at The Crossing 62

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

How are you doing? 

Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.

It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first comes into the House. It's supposed to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

Let's start right at where we left off last time, let's learn about the multiverse.  




“You can't leave the house separately, I'm afraid.”
“What?” That's both of us, same reaction from all of my self, integrated with my current body and mind or not.
“Until you are one and only, you can only go out together,” Teresa says. “You'll be in your own world and probably you'll see echoes of each other from time to time as we stay at the same places but you can't be one in and one out, because you are the guardian.”
“Like I can go out, there only one of me,” Wendy says.
She is right, there is only one of her.
“Didn't you...” I start.
“Nope,” she answers. “I don't know about your universes, it's a guardian thing.”

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

3 comments:

  1. This universe definitely needs its rules, even if the rules are confusing! Great snippet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that could get confusing. And annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like she's got a lot to learn, and I bet the house has surprises even to those who are more familiar with it.

    ReplyDelete