Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 293: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.     


This week, we are with Torsti and Odeon.

“I'm sorry,” he muttered as he had fought here and participated to this trauma of the ground and the earth invited him to get even deeper inside of her as if she needed to share her pain and tragedy with someone. But it wasn't all pain, the image of hope flew threw Odeon's mind quickly and he saw the ground collapse, the earth wanted to capture the pain and the one who had made the cave collapse knew it. He was the one Odeon needed to find if he wanted an answer to his question. The earth was taking him back up to the ground level.

“Wait, tell me where my brother is, please,” Odeon begged but it was over, the earth had broken the connection between them and he had no way to get it back. He sighed and sat back his hands bellow his back.

“So any news from under-ground,” Torsti asked.

Odeon turned around to look at him.

“We need to find the guy who made the cave collapse,” Odeon said sighing.

“Good idea, I thought about it too, no need diving for that,” Torsti said. “ I have better, a entrance to a tunnel, I don't know where it leads but it still worth exploring.”

“Let's get done with it,” Odeon said.

The entrance of the cave was only few hundreds meter from here, down hill. It was half hidden by wooden branches and bushes.

“How did you manage to find that?” Odeon asked impressed.

“Call it my brother instinct,” Torsti answered laughing, “Truth is, I don't have any idea really.”

“Hum, brother instinct,” Odeon said. “I hope we'll find traces of Lonan soon enough.”

“Knowing him he probably didn't let them take him away without making a mess,” Torsti answered.

“He still looked pretty scared,” Odeon said

“But you know that never last long,” Torsti answered.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment