Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Thursday Fiction 290: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week. This week, Frederique is back in her own universe.

 

I was pulled back as I was sitting on a chair in the amphitheater next to Alex. Julie was in control now and I closed my eyes a few second and blinked to let myself slowly enter my own reality.

The classes hadn't started yet. The lecturer was at the bottom of the stairs taking care of his paper and students were still filling the room.

"You're back already," Alex said stating the obvious.

"I can't be out for five hours every single time, that would make my day so much longer," I said.

"The time doesn't flow linearly between universes?" Alex asked.

I had talk without thinking and he had catch the little hole in the story.

"I'm not sure," I said. "Seeing that I can be the captain of a spaceship it would make sense that the time line are different but then again, it could be just that we went directly from antiquity to renaissance without the all dark age."

"Did you talk to her?" Alex asked.

I took my notebook out of my bag, if he was going to help me through it, I could record it right here right in front of Alex.

"Yes, I talked to her," I said.

"Anything emotional," Alex asked.

"She was crying and freaked out," I said.

"Oh!"

I wrote my trip down on the journal, everything I could remember about Julie's life, her memory, what her dad said, the itchiness and obviously my interaction with her. I was so tired. I probably didn't do anything good in that world. I had no idea how to deal with that sort of problems, I didn't feel itchy, at least not the way she did. I though that might be a side effect of my trips, maybe I didn't feel that way because I had been in so many different skin. Somehow that should have felt gross but I never actually thought about it before. I ended up in my body in different worlds.



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the stor
y and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment