Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Thursday Fiction 289: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.

 

"Something like that, more like another version of you who doesn't feel itchy," I said. 

I couldn't lie to her. I couldn't built trust if I was lying to her and she was me, that would be like lying to myself. I wonder if my mother also had that problem in my world or if it was just a part of her genetic code that was activated in this particular universe. There was no dust in my mother's house. There was no clothes out of the closet. There was no paper on the tables. Ok, granted my mother might has well have a little bit of cleaning madness going on on the top of controlling me but nothing like what I had seen in Julie's memory.

 

"So tell me what to do," Julie said.

"Think about what is the best, find an example and do the same," I said.

"But it won't stop itching," she answered.

 

That was a tricky one. I wanted to tell her to live with it but I knew I wouldn't be able to. I would probably be scratching my head right now if it wasn't for her dad hugging her. 

"Let's go home," he said.

I nodded against his chest and he let go of me. My first reaction was to take my hand to my ear but I forced it down.

"Itchy," Julie said.

"I know. But it's the enemy we have to beat, then we've gotta start fighting it," I said.

"I'll try," Julie said.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment