Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Thursday Fiction 288: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.
 

"You were doing good, one step at a time. With her blood test, we will know if it's biological and how to fix it," her dad said.

I stayed silent, trying not to think in case she would hear me. It was not the compulsive disorder that was freaking her out. It was my voice in her head.

"Did she hear voices?" I asked Julie's father.

He pushed her away and looked at her.

"No, do you hear voices?" he asked.

"No," I said. Damn that was a stupid move, I wanted Julie to see that hearing me was not related to her mum but I just managed to make her dad freaked.

"Then why did you ask?"

"I feel like I'm crazy and crazy people hear voices. I wondered if they are coming to get me too," I said.

He hugged me again.

"You are not crazy, sweety, everything is going to be ok."

"See told you," I said in Julie's head.

"Then what are you, I can hear you," Julie said.

"I'm here to help," I said. "See if every time you feel like doing something you think about me telling you to stop that might distract you long enough to stop you."

"But you'll have to say it," she said.

"I'm not here all the time," I said. "I can't be here all the time, I have other things to do."

"Are you god? Did you come to help me? I have been praying for so long," she said.

Oh, a religious version of me, not a first but still not my favorite version of me, not that I don't believe in god but I'm somehow always thinking about the bad stuff when he gets involved.


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment