Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Thursday Fiction 287: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

 


Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.

 

"But she can't stop scrubbing," Julie said and her memories flew in me, her mother scrubbing and scrubbing everything they touched in the house, sweeping the floor behind them. Replacing every object they moved and scrubbing her hands with a towel when they forced her to sit. She had to clean, she had to keep cleaning and everything was dirty. I too felt dirty, or more accurately, Julie felt dirty. She wanted to scratch her head and her arm and the itchiness was everywhere in her body. She wanted to take a shower to put the forest away from her. She was spiraling down like her mother.
"Stop," I yelled in her head.
I didn't want to get down there with her. I had seen enough in her memories and what compulsive disorder had done to her mother. I had seen my other self on the hospital bed being blamed for the fire by her mother. Her mother pulling her down with her and definitely not into a rabbit hole, more into a grave. I couldn't go there with her and I wouldn't let her go there as long as I was in this body.
"Stop," I yelled again and the itchiness seemed to be reduced to my head only and behind my ears and I would need to get some Q-tips in there and...
"Stop," I yelled even stronger and I felt Julie's body stiffen out of my control.
"I'm crazy," she said.
"No you're not," I answered.
"You're just normal, no problem whatsoever. All you have to do is taking a deep breath and forget about it, dad is right, you're not your mother," I said.
I knew it wasn't enough that telling someone to stop to fiddle only made them want to fiddle more or even worse, they would stop for a moment and uncontrollably do it again later. There was no way around it. But I was in her own head, if there was anyone who could talk to her, it had to be me.
Julie started to cry even more.



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment