Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 290: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.     

 

“That's Seti's little sister and it seems that she is not up to date with the situation,” Sahel answered.
“She is a pretty obnoxious spoiled brat and you better don't give her too much attention,” Azazel said passing between Samira and the couple making her release the girl with green hair, to go sit on the sofa. There was a big large dark green hole in the wall in front of it. 

“I see you didn't have, any luck with this yet,” Azazel said.

A man standing in the corner with what seemed to be a chemistry set grumbled a “No!”
“You better no talk to Viorel, just now,” a blond male said, “Gideon left him alone for the past three days and as he had no results, he is being very touchy about it.”
“Shut up Dylan,” Viorel answered.
“See what I mean,” Dylan whispered to Azazel winking.

“I'm Kallisto, nice to meet you,” the girl with green hair said extending her hand but Samira pushed it violently away.
“What are you? A human? Don't you know how dangerous demons are? My brother is a monster, he destroys everything he touches, you shouldn't be playing with things you don't know.” Samira started.

Kallisto looked up at Seti wondering what was happening.
“Hum, hum,” The girl in Sahel's arms clearer her throat. “First of, you are going to stop accusing people the way you do and second...”
Samira turned to her.
“And who are you, another stupid human playing with the devil, that's so much fun isn't it?”
 Brownie slapped her right across the face.
“I'm Brownie and you will have to show a little bit more respect to everyone while you are in this house,” Brownie said, “I'm not impress by little girls throwing tantrum I have seen worse than you.”
“I bet you haven't,” Samira said.
She was about to start something on Brownie but Seti grabbed her by the arm. A strange sensation passed through her.
“Are you going to make me disappear? Go for it, they will all see who you really are, monster!” She said looking at him straight in the eyes.
But Seti didn't waver.
“If you would excuse us for a minute, we need to have a little chat,” he said dragging his sister out of the room.
“Are you going to be alright?” Kallisto asked.
“It will only be for a minute,” Seti answered.

“Hey, girls could you help me tidy up the mess we made on the floor?” the third girl who had been sitting there unaffected all along asked.
“Sorry Saphira,” Brownie said getting back to her to help folding the map. Her hand was still burning from her slapping Samira.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment