Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Thursday Fiction 286: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

 


Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.

 

"I had to know," I answered. It was a safe move. Obviously, I was here because for some reason I wanted answers. I wasn't dressed for a walk in the wood and only a different truth could have made me cry at this place.

"Because your mother is like this doesn't mean you have to be the same. I told you we would find a solution," my father said.

I sighed. I had no idea what he was talking about and that was annoying. I wanted to tap into Julie's memories but that wasn't happening. All I was getting were my own from few minutes before I blacked out and the discussion with Alex. I tried to tap in the long term memories but once again only things related to myself came up.

"Your mother wasn't this bad that last time I saw her, she could still control it. Being alone didn't help but you won't be alone because I'll be here for you," he said.

"Was it the reason why you left her?"

"Julie, you know I never wanted this, she decided she didn't want anything to do with me anymore because she couldn't control me and I wouldn't let her control you, she asked for the divorce, I didn't. I just took her to a psychologist to make sure she would be ok. I didn't know she had stopped going," he said.

The image of my mother hands came to my mind, the reason why I had looked at mind in the first instant too.

"Did you see her hands?" I asked.

Julie's father hugged her.

"I know," he said. "We'll find a way, you'll play the tricks again and again, we'll fine a way." 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment