Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 288: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.   

 

“It's safe there and your brother is waiting for you,” Sahel said.

“I don't want to see him,” Samira said not moving.

Sahel took her arm and pushed her to face the window.

“I'm sure we can arrange that, he is probably busy with his girlfriend anyway,” Sahel said.

“Girlfriend, Seti has a girlfriend? How is that even possible,” Samira said starting to follow Sahel without even noticing it. “How do they? Does she even know that...”

“He is a demon? Yes, she does,” Sahel answered.

“No, I mean, does she know what he does? That everyone he touches can just disappear, poof, into thin air and that it gets worse if he is mad or emotionally unstable?”

“Oh, yes, she knows,” Sahel answered.

“And she is still dating him?” Samira said opening eyes so big that Sahel thought they were going to pop out of her face.

“Well, why don't you ask her how wonderful your brother is when you get there?” Sahel asked.

“I'm not sure I want to talk to her,” Samira answered.

“Hum, I see,” Sahel said flying a little bit faster.

 

They landed in front of the house. Evalynn in Azazel's arms and Seti, turning into circle, were waiting for them.

“What are you doing here? Why didn't you enter?” Sahel asked. He looked had Evalynn's hair and the answered seemed totally obvious, they were green once again.

“That evil barrier of yours refused to let us in once again, see the result,” Azazel said turning around to show him that his jeans was burned near the ass.

Sahel couldn't repressed a laugh.

“I told you to stop being demons when you get here, so many times already,” he said.

“That's easier said than done,” Azazel answered. “Seti could go through without problem but he decided that he was worried. What a joke! He could have called your girl for help or something.”

“Are you alright?” Seti asked walking to Samira.

“I'm fine,” she answered drily.

“See, I told you so,” Azazel said putting his hand on Seti's shoulder. Samira took a step back horrified.


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment