Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Tuesday Travel 78: Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Welcome to Tuesday Travel. Every Tuesday, I will be presenting an excerpt of Witch Raising: The Book of Fire, the book in which Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul, is undertaking an initiatory journey.

Image by Rudy and Peter Skitterians from Pixabay
 
 
About Witch Raising: The Book of Fire
 
Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches. 

The excerpt, we start where we left off last week 
 

Brownie had tried to find magic in them all at diner yesterday night at diner and there hadn't been anything at all coming from any of them. She would have love for Samantha to be a witch because she liked the girl and she knew they could be friend but she wasn't sure anything Josh said was true at all. It didn't sound like a proper magic ritual.

"That's to say," he added. "I think you better hang out with me today, instead of hanging out with her."

Brownie hid the lower half of her face behind her cup of tea which was now at a pretty nice temperature and looked straight at Josh.

"Nice try," she said. "But I don't believe you."

"Ask the others, seriously," Josh said.

"I don't need to."

"You're going to the demon cave together, she might sacrifice you to them and steal your soul and..."

"Josh, listen, you're nice and all but there is no witch around and I know you're cool and like to hang out with Sam and the others and that's fine but seriously, Samantha is way better company for me," Brownie said.

"Oh, I got it, you're gay," Josh said. "Sorry, I didn't notice earlier."

"I'm not," Brownie said.

"That's ok, not my problem," Josh said picking up his plate and cup and walking to he furthest table he could find.

Brownie shook her head and looked back through the window. Samantha was coming her way. For some reason, she entered through the bakery door instead of the hostel door, like Josh and her had done.

"They told me you were here," she said looking at Brownie. "I was wondering if you would be up on time, generally when people are supposed to get up to do stuff with me, they always bail on me."

"I heard about the magic ritual you performed last night," Brownie said.

She stood up and follow Samantha to the tea counter.

"What was that about?"

"Self protection. I know you have a room all for yourself but when you have to share with strangers, you need to make sure they don't come close," Samantha answered.

She served herself a cup of coffee that smelled so strong that Brownie had to take a few step away not to gag. Nothing was worse than the smell of coffee in the morning.

"So you really did magic," Brownie said.

"If someone ask you, you say yes," Samantha said and she wink.

"If you ever make out, I want to watch," Josh said.



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment