Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 279: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“Oh, I like this place, they collected bodies in boxes. I wish Odeon and Torsti could let me do that at home. I can never do anything really, they are as boring as you but as they are my brothers, I have to stay with them and take care of them, it's really tiring,” Lonan said. “Do you want to go take a look? Maybe your thing is here too, they kind of gathered funny looking things. There is a guy who looks just like Torsti and they have some....”
“Will you shut it or do I have to knock you out?” Kamaril asked looking inside of the room. 
There were rows of boxes with demons prisoners of blue water. He tried to remember in which direction he had seen himself and the trident.
“All right,” Lonan said placing his hands bellow his head and entering the room without a care.
Kamaril sighed and entered after him. They couldn't be too far, they didn't walk much in the room after he had seen the trident when they had been taking him to his cell.
He listened trying to hear the voices of the ones they called masters but everything was quiet except for Lonan kicking a stone in front of him as he walked.
Kamaril turned left letting Lonan go straight without a word. If one of them was to be caught in here at least there would be a chance for the other to escape and he had no doubt that he would be the one escaping. It was a shame that he had to get rid of Lonan this way but escaping with a kid like him didn't seem feasible.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment