Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Thursday Fiction 277: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Colin Behrens from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

The nurse looked at me, as if intrigued and sat on the edge of the bed.
"What did she do to you? Did she hit you?"
"No," I said. I wasn't sure but I had no prove of anything, I didn't even know if the marks on my other self's body were from the fire or from something else. "She just talks," I said after a pause.
"I think you might need to go and see one of our psychologist," the nurse said. "I know you already have to cope with the fire and so you are already seeing one but I think you might need a little extra to deal with your mother. How would you like I get someone for her too?"
She won't go, she never wanted to go. The thoughts hit me so strongly that I had to close my eyes.
"I'll take them but don't tell my mother about it," I said.
My other self seemed to relax.
"Alright, I think you can decide about what your mother should know later," the nurse said. "Are you going to be alright now?"
"Yes," I said.
She stood up and left. I rolled myself in a ball under my blanket, my knees high on my chest. I never did that before but it seems that my body was calling for it. I wondered if I could speak to my other self but thoughts that weren't mine came to my ears.
"I know you're here, I feel different, I can hear the things you said, the way you call me your other self. My name is Frederique and I know it's crazy to hear voices in my head and I don't really want you here all the time but I think I need to say thank you for making her go away. I can't make her go away myself. I can't make her stop talking to me and I don't want to hear her anymore."

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment