Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Thursday Fiction 276: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Genty from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"How dare you talk to me like that? Is it what they teach you at university? To be disrespectful to your parents?"
"Mum, shut up and leave. I don't want you here."
I grabbed for the button to call a nurse. She wouldn't shut up but I tried to ignore her talking. That wasn't really my doing though, it was more a reflex my other selves seemed to have developed over time. Her talking had become just a buzz, noise but I could still hear it, the blaming, the everything that was wrong with me. I was the only one fainting that I was aware of, my other self didn't faint or that would have killed my theory. I wonder what was wrong with this version of me that got her mother to behave like this.
The nurse arrived. Her mother smiled and said that I might be tired.
"I don't want her here, please," I said to the nurse.
"I'll be back later, sweety," her mother said. It was just an act, it made me sick in the stomach to see her smile and be polite and be so nice talking about me to the nurse.
"Don't be," I said.
It was difficult to be strong in this other self's body. She seemed broken. Her will was so lost that it was even hard for me to speak and stand up for her. I don't think I had ever experienced that much of one of my other self's feelings and that wasn't the best ever.
The nurse got my mother out and came back for me, for my other self.
"Are you alright?" The nurse said.
"Please don't let her come in again," I said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment