Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 278: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“How do you know it's here if you lost it so long ago?” Lonan asked.
“I saw it earlier,” Kamaril answered.
“If someone found it then it's theirs now,” Lonan said.
Kamaril was getting annoyed by the little demon. He wondered how his brothers were able to deal with him. Probably they couldn't and that was the reason they had left him end up here.
“Eh, I'm telling you, it's not yours anymore,” Lonan said jumping in front of him, not happy to be ignored.
“Can you stay quiet? You're giving me a headache,” Kamaril answered pushing him around to continue his progression in the corridor. They were almost there and he knew that the room was heavily guarded and that on the top of it the three master demons had made it their residence.
“You are so boring, you only care about quiet. Let's do something fun. It was fun with those guys earlier, let find some more of them. Do you know why they all dress the same? They are so funny. Do you think they would give me a costume too if I ask nicely?” There was no way of making Lonan ever shut up.
“Maybe,” Kamaril answered.
The entrance of the room was just in front of them and curiously, there were no guards. He wondered if he could use Lonan as a diversion in case of trouble and run away alone with the trident. At least he would be rid of the annoying little demon.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment