Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 277: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“That's none of your business,” Isakael answered backing out to the door.
He turned around slowly, expecting Ezechiel to jump on him to stop him but the other angel didn't.
“You don't know who you are dealing with,” Ezechiel answered as Isakael opened the first door.
“I don't care too much about that,” Isakael answered. “As you know, I'm not really part of this world.”
Isakael closed the door behind him and opened the next in a hurry bumping into a tall angel as he went out. He was tall with shining blond hair and Isakael recognized him as another permanent member of the conceal. He grabbed Isakael by the wrist and pulled his arm up.
“What are you doing here kid? It's a dangerous place recently,” he said.
“I'm leaving,” Isakael answered.
The angel let go of him.
“If I were you I'd be careful, the place is filled with spies,” the angel answered.
Isakael nodded. There was something in his voice that he liked but he couldn't tell what it was.
“Follow the white powder,” he whispered.
Isakael started running in the corridor as fast as he could, the other angel opened the door of Ezechiel's office without bothering to knock.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment