Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 276: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“Where had she been seen for the last time? What are the information you have on her whereabouts? The list of all people who have been cured in this world and others since her disappearance,” Isakael said.
This was really the kind of information he had been looking for here so there was no lies anywhere near.
“Really?” Ezechiel said.
“Yes, I will try to clear up a piste to determine where she can be, you see the demon or the human world is a bit vague for me, those are very large places and there are several dimension to the demon world as well,” Isakael said dancing from one feet to the other. That was a bad thing to do, that showed a lack of confidence and he knew it better than anyone else but he couldn't stop himself.
“And of course you know that because of your little demon friends,” Ezechiel said laughing closing the last drawer. 
He didn't seem to have found anything suspicious but Isakael wasn't near to let his guard down.
“It is important for us to find her, if she goes healing any demons she finds things might turn disastrous,” Isakael said. 
That he really believed. He decided to give his all and put his hands on the desk, bending over it in front of Ezechiel. “Give me those information and I swear I'll find her.”
“Angels are not supposed to swear,” Ezechiel said placing his hands crossed in front of his face. “I don't like you, you are just like Evrael, noisy and never thinking straight. Someone will find her but that won't be you, you can be sure of that.”
“Then, you won't mind me dealing with her the way I see fit when I find her,” Isakael said.
“And what might that be,” Ezechiel answered.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment