Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 275: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


Once again, Isakael was about to say something but Ezechiel interrupted him.
“I saw you talk with Evrael at the meeting earlier, you really have interesting acquaintance. So what is he planning this time?”
“Why don't you ask him?” Isakael said before he could even think about it.
He refrained from biting his lips. If he ever wanted to get out of here in one piece and go home he would need to face Ezechiel with all this power.
Against all expectation, Ezechiel started to laugh.
“I might, I might, what is more important now, is what are you doing in my office uninvited and how did you get in?”
“The door was open,” Isakael said. 
As much as he could, he needed to say the truth, if Ezechiel believed he was telling the truth, at least for the large line, he wouldn't have any reasons to keep him here.
“The door was open, yes, it happens sometimes, I'm the kind of person who believe that angels are good and respectful people who don't sneak their noses into someone else's business,” Ezechiel answered.
“I don't think it's really reasonable though, I mean to leave your door open,” Isakael answered.
He was trying to be friendly but it was hard when the man in front of him was one of the most important angel in paradise and scary looking from this close up.
“So you came here to give me some advice,” Ezechiel said.
“Actually I came here to talk about Jezabel,” Isakael said.
“Really?” Ezechiel said moving closer to his desk. “And what is it that you want to talk about?”
“I want to know,” Isakael started but Ezechiel sat at his desk chair and started to open all the drawers one after the other as to verify that nothing was missing.
“You wanted to know,” Ezechiel said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment