Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 274: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


Isakael blew slowly on the fairy dust to erase the finger trace he had made on it and opened the last drawer, there were pills inside of it in a little transparent box, blue almost glowing pills. He had never seen anything like that before. He opened the little box and took a pill out. He was sure that there was a vampire out there who would gladly tell him what it was. He put the pill in his shirt pocket under his gone before replacing the box in the drawer and taking one of the little brown bag. It contained the same sort of pill. 
He placed it back carefully and closed the drawer. He walked toward the library. It seemed that there was not much more he could gain from being here. Bibles, bibles, bibles and more bibles, Isakael wondered if angels ever read anything else. 
He startle hearing the door. His heart started to beat hard him his chest. He took the tip of his wings in his hand to verify it's color, it was still white. He sight with relieve and kept his eyes on the bible, preparing his lie.
“Hello,” Ezechiel said entering.
Isakael turned around to face him feeling totally unprepared. He wished it could have been the cleaning lady. He was about to answer the greeting but Ezechiel stopped him.
“Isn't it our little angel rebel? What owe me the pleasure of this unexpected intrusion in my office?” Ezechiel asked emphasizing the word intrusion.
Isakael was about to answer but Ezechiel interrupted him again as his mouth opened.
“You were admiring my bible collection, weren't you? It's one of the largest in all heaven, I have to admit that I'm quite proud of it, even if I shouldn't take proud in material things. One can't always control one's feeling, can we?”


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment