Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Thursday Fiction 272: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

I carried the plates to my room and Alex carried the drinks. We crossed Tamara and Amy in the corridor, they were on the way out. It was too late for any party I knew of and I couldn't help myself and worried about Amy. I wondered how I had missed that. I wonder if two universes didn't collapse together, one where I was still me and Amy was still my friend and one where I hadn't saved her and she had been with Tamara. Then the probability of the bad deal had been higher and Amy and the rest of the people around had that memory while I had the previous one because inside of me it was stronger. I took a deep breath. This was insane, this was my reality even if right this moment with her away with Tamara it sucked. 
"Don't worry about her, "Alex said. "Remember the ass kick in the other universe"
I laughed half heartedly at the joke. He opened the door for me and I put the plates on my desk. Then cleaned away the books I had left there in the morning.
"Anything could happen to her, and she is pretty defenseless as far as girl goes," I said.
"You would be surprised. I saw my delicate sister kick a guy in the groin when she was thirteen."
"Alex, when she was thirteen she was probably a totally different person. It looks bad to kick people when you're eighteen," I said.
Alex laughed.
"If a guy try something funny you didn't like would you kick him?"
I didn't know what was going on between Alex and all the kicking tonight. He seemed pretty into it as if it was the solution to everything regarding Amy. I didn't thing it wasn't funny anymore, I didn't know, I never kicked anyone, I didn't know if I could even figure out how to do it but on the other hand Amy knew how apparently.
"Probably," I said.
"She'll be fine, I promise," Alex said.
But that wasn't something he could promise for real, that was just words and Amy was out of touch. I put my phone next to my plate to make sure I would hear it ring if she called me.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment