Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Thursday Fiction 273: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by WILLGARD from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

We started after dinner. It was already 10pm and I didn't even have the energy or the motivation to go through it. I was worried about Amy, but going through my diaries was a way to keep me busy and keep me from sleeping or blacking out in case Amy would call.
I read the entries I thought were relevant like the time they occurred, how long they lasted and where I was taken while Alex entered the data's in his computer. We had decided to go through the brain scans later once we were done with this. Going through it, I couldn't see any patterns, it was just refreshing my memories about the different world I had visited since I started writing the diary. I saw that I had been visiting the spaceship's world a couple of time as a kid but only for a short time and of course never as the captain. My parents also seemed happy there. 
It was a strange sensation to revisit my life with Alex. He didn't ask questions. He didn't say much. I wonder if it was concentration or if he had something else on his mind. We decided to call it a night around 3am. We didn't even go half way through but I couldn't concentrate any longer.
Amy was still not back from the party, otherwise we would sure have heard her. I was certain to black out as soon as my head was to hit the pillow but I didn't tell Alex about it. If I was to be out for five hours again I didn't want to have him around to witness it. It was already embarrassing enough to have been to the hospital with him today and make him miss classes for me.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment