Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Thursday Fiction 274: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Alex Myers from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

It took me forever to get ready for bed and I knew it was foolish to delay the inevitable. I could have black out standing, hit my head on the corner of the desk and bleed to death just because I was waiting for Amy to call me. 
As I brushed my teeth missing the back one and getting the front one until my gum bleed, I decided I had waited for her enough and that she would have to deal with whatever her problem was by herself.
The worse part was that I felt like my mother, controlling, and freaking out because I didn't have control over everything around anymore. I wondered if I had been making Amy feel as claustrophobic as my mother had made me. All the reading and studying was my idea and my way of doing things, the only thing she actually said she wanted was the extra classes and space dinosaurs and the salsa classes she was giving up on.
Then I wondered if she was giving up on the astrobiology too. Damn it! I couldn't help myself from thinking about her and I hated it because there was still nothing I could do about it. I couldn't undo the past and do something different in it.
I finally went to bed and fell asleep before she came back. I didn't notice falling asleep. I might have been really tired. Amy woke me up giggling with Tamara in the corridor and taking forever to open her door. People were coming back at anytime of the night on Thursday, just it had never been Amy before. I took a deep breathe, relieved that she was back at least that was one thing less to worry about.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment