Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Corsica: Les sanguinaires (with video)

En français
We continue our journey (see previous travel post) by visiting Les Sanguinaires. The archipelago of Les Sanguinaires is composed of 4 little islands lined up in the golf of Ajaccio, they are named Mezu Mare (Grande Sanguinaire), Cormorans (Isolotto), Cala d'Alga and Porri. There is also a big rock called U Sbiru. The lighthouse was built in 1870 and they also have a Genoese tower from 1608.



We took a walk all the way around the peninsula.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment