Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, April 11, 2020

New(ish) Ikebukuro Azone Store tour (with video)

Since we are all stuck at home, I decided to finally make that video which has been waiting on my computer for ever and upload it.
A few months ago the Ikebukuro azone store changed location to somewhere maybe a little bit bigger but definitely a lot harder to find. I had a friend coming to visit from the US so we decided to check that store together. So this is the first time I present this store on my channel.
 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment