Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Corsica: Bonifacio, (with video)

We continued our journey from Paris to Ajaccio in Corsica. We arrived late at night so we didn't see anything of the city. We were staying near Porticcio. On our first exploration trip, we went to Bonifacio.


 We stopped on the way to admire the view.



Bonifacio is the city at the southern end of Corsica, it has a harbour and a citadel. We had lunch at Bonifacio's harbour. This is a typical French dish Moule Marinières with Fries.


From the citadel lowest wall, we could see the island of Sardinia on the other side of the sea. This other island is part of Italy. We walked in the citadel city and went shopping a little bit for souvenir.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment