Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thursday Fiction 234: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Pete Linforth from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

There was another wave of whispering. I nodded to Tucker. He didn't wait for anyone to calm down or for the whispering to cease. He seemed in a hurry which couldn't be good for him unless he had a very urgent and threatening case to make. If you had ever seen a rap battle, this was as close to it as you could get. I wondered if I should have tried to go first to break him down, I had watch a few rap battle, I thought they were funny but I had never participated to one, I wasn't an orator either and I wasn't in the debate team because they couldn't risk my fainting in a middle of a debate.
All I hoped now so was that Michelle was going to let me do this until the end and that I would be able to enjoy the feeling of having everyone choosing me.
"Silence," Tucker yelled.
He didn't have a microphone but it was all the same. I hated his voice and I hated even more everything coming out of his mouth.
"The captain has been placed in charge not on merit but because of the old hereditary rule. She had never demonstrated any talent as a leader or any battle skills before taking this post and only studied to be a mechanics." He had a look of disdain on his face and despite him making a list of my ineptitude, I still felt that his attitude was going to play in my favor.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment