Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Thursday Fiction 233: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

I stood up for everyone to be able to see me. I needed to be polite but firm and I thought once again that I should have learned more about what a captain should sound like but it was too late for that and there were no coming back. I took a deep breath to calm my racing heart. I had never been one to be able to talk in public with ease. I could feel Michelle's nervousness inside of me and that wasn't helping. I was here because this was something she could never have thought of on her own so she had to trust in me and let me in control. I started.
"I called you all to the control room today for I need your help in deciding who should be in charge of this ship."
There was a wave of whispering through the crowd and I waited for it to calm down a bit before continuing.
"I know it is normally the role of the confederation and of the council to take this sort of decission but I have been accused to threaten your lifes so I owe you to give you to possibility to talk for yourself."
"Tucker is going to start by exposing his case against me and his plan for this ship which will be effected straight away if he wins the vote, then, it will be my turn. I will then allow you to ask us some questions and then we will decide by raise of hand on who should be in charge."

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment