Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Thursday Fiction 232: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"The council should be the only one with a word to say," Tucker said between his teeth.
"I'm sorry to look like I'm walking over the council authority, but I can't allow and unauthorized people to drive this ship when I have two superior human perfectly able to do so and I'm sure there are a lot of people onboard this ship who might have a word to say about the resistance of the engine or the quantity of food left. There lifes are also on the line and they deserved to be heard."
The council member didn't say anything and I wondered if they were mute or totally out of it. They mostly had impassible expression on their face. They seemed deprived of human emotion. Maybe that was my problem, and Tucker's. We were both animated with a purpose coupled with a sense of righteousness and this war between us was as if it would determine our own worth. It was a game where the winner would take it all and I had left my chances to the hand of people I didn't even know.

It took about an hour for every one to join. So many faces I didn't know and I was feeling all tensed up inside thinking about the fate of the mission, the fate of my father, of Klara and Debby and my own in their hand.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment