Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Thursday Fiction 231: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"Then if that's all, I guess we need to call on the crew for a vote," I said. "Lieutenant Fin, get everyone who can leave their post unattended for thirty minutes here as soon as possible."
"Yes, captain," Lieutenant said before bowing and departing the room.
"What is this all about?"
"You think that I'm putting my crew members' life in danger and that you can do better, so we are going to ask them who they want in share. You'll make your case and I'll make mine, then they'll vote. It is really this simple. The loser won't interfere in the affair of this ship and would leave to never return as soon as we reach home," I said.
He was livid.
"The council..." he started.
"The council can vote too, every single one of them are part of this crew and their life are as much as risk as the life of everyone else."
The members were looking at me and at Tucker. I wasn't sure whose side they were going to be on so I couldn't risk having only council members voting. For all I knew Debby and Klara didn't trust them and my father hadn't trusted them either so I wanted some security. I wasn't sure if the rest of the crew, the mechanics, the cooks, everyone had a political view or not. All I knew was that we were in the middle of an asteroid belt, that the second engine might have not been repair and that Tucker was trying to get me, and the girl. We had to reach Antares more than ever, I was convinced of it. So I was going to use old skills that might have disappear in this world already. I was using democracy.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment