Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 233: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“What do you mean? I don't understand,” she said.
“Listen,... ,whats your name again?”
“I'm angel second class Jezabel,” she answered.
“Ok, Jezabel, listen. The angels' conceal, who ever they are, they couldn't have your best interest in mind when they send you here,” Kelpie started and Jezabel was looking at him curiously with incredulous eyes. “We are in prison, you and me, there is no way to get out of here, no way to turn your wings back to white and certainly the queen fairy is the last person you should trust.”
“No!”
“Listen, she is a nut case, she has been destroying her world and living on drugs only for month, did you take a good look at her? She is sick,” Kelpie said.
“No!” The angel tried to move away from him, but fell back as her side was too painful.
“She is insane, she can't help anyone and she is very very mean, otherwise she wouldn't have thrown me here injured and she wouldn't have thrown you here either.”
“No! You're lying! You're trying to deceive me, you are with the devil! I can't listen to you anymore,” Jezabel said putting her hands on her hears but Kelpie took them gently away.
“I'm not lying and you know it. You know they didn't want you. You know that their behaviour toward you changed when your wings started to turn blue, you know that they were scared of you, you could feel it, no matter how hard you try to help and cure people and be nice. It never worked they all walked away from you because you were different,” he said.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment