Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Tuesday Travel 22: Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Welcome to the first Tuesday Travel post. Every Tuesday, I will be presenting an excerpt of Witch Raising: The Book of Fire.



About Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches.

The excerpt, we start where we left off last week

“You are addicted to danger,” he said facing Sahel. “You go to the Demon World every day to get that thrill even knowing that it makes your life in danger, the life of everyone in danger if they ever manage to pass the barrier and still, you continue to go and as if that's not enough, you have to cross the border to different world to get to the danger, you went to the Fairy World multiple times, you always end up into fights, you have friends who are following you blindly even though they aren't as strong as you are and could die and you act like you don't care. You, Sahel are addicted to the Demon World and going there and do who knows what!”
“Seriously, I'm a demon, of course I'm going to the Demon World, I need to learn who I am and it's not my fault if the danger finds me, that's what demons do,” Sahel said, “It's not like I chose to be a demon, I don't have a freaking choice.”
“You can sit in the library like you used to and learn about demons, you could even have books coming here, ordering them, having a demon send them to you, you could decided that you don't want a demon life still and decide to take a chance right here in the human world like everyone else in this house.”
“It doesn't work like that,” Sahel said.
“Oh really, I don't see Kallisto going to the Fairy World every day and screwing up everybody because of it, she went once, she learned she is staying in the garden. I don't see Isakael spending all his time in the angel world and come back here only when he has a problem, I don't see Viorel or even me, go hunt all night and...”
“Hum, hum...” Brownie said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment