Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Thursday Fiction 230: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"Hum," I said sitting down on the captain seat. This was bad, this was really really bad. "Let's see. You send a message about my insubordination to the confederation, that message wasn't an order, you send them a request to see if they were going to agree with you or agree with me, am I correct?"
"I have here in my hand an order from the confederation to have you contained until we get back home," Tucker said.
"And you want a change of pilot, when we have no other on board, are you going to pilot by yourself?" I asked.
I was playing a dangerous game, I knew he had a pilot already planned from the start that he was preparing a mutineery in the middle of space what I didn't know however was that he would do it in the middle of an asteroid belt when the spaceship was shaking all sense out of everybody.
"We do have another pilot," Tucker said.
"Oh yes, I forgot your dear friend the cleaning lady," I said. "Now cards on the table Tucker, what do you got?" What do you want from me and why are you trying to sabotage us going to Antares?"
I could read the surprise on his face. That was the worse game of bluff I ever played because I knew nothing, I had nothing and I would have cursed out loud at Michelle for getting me into this mess.
"I want you to obey order, follow the rules, not putting everyone in danger..." Tucker said.
The easy way out. He was basically telling me that if I had been a good girl, nothing would have happen which I knew was bullshit, he was on my case before I even let Fin get his way with the destruction of the last threat.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment