Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 232: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“I was send by the angels' conceal. Ezekiel, the high angel in charge of my department gave me a letter for the fairy queen and said that I should come to this world. That the fairy queen was used to deal with people having my sort of problem and that she would help me. But on the way I heard that the people of light had been attacked by demons. I met some fairies who thought I was a demon too and attacked me, which is the reason why I'm in that state. It took a lot of convincing to explain to them that I was an angel and I cured a lot of them to prove that I didn't lie. Then I managed to reach the castle but the fairy queen I was looking for wasn't in charge anymore and the new queen didn't know what I was talking about. It took some more time to get to the former queen fairy, she seemed really sick when I arrived but there was unfortunately nothing I could do for her. Then she brought me here,” the angel said.
“The angels' conceal sent you here,” Kelpie said.
“Yes, Ezekiel said I was to do everything the queen fairy ordered me and that it would not fail to cure my wings,” she answered.
“Did you read that letter?” He asked.
“Of course not, I am not supposed to do that, it's indiscreet,” she answered. She was looking at him strangely as if he was indecent to have even suggested it. She didn't seem to realise that she had been locked in prison and that there were very slim chances for her to get away.
“They played you,” Kelpie said.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment