Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Thursday Fiction 229: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"It will hold," I said. "How many impact?"
"Only dust," Lieutenant Fin answer. He was in a corner and I hadn't seen him at first. All that time spent with Alex made it hard to look at him.
"The shaking is due to the fact that every asteroid we pass is pulling on us and trying to attract us in it's gravitational field," Klara said. "There is no going back, if we turn around in this area, we might be drown to one and crash, we can't control the turn and the trajectory and evade the asteroid while taking care of the gravity too."
"Don't worry Klara, just do what you have to do to get us through it, I trust you," I said.
Debby looked at me too with understanding written all over her face. I had no idea what Michelle had done to them but they still seemed to be pretty happy to see me.
I wanted to stay at the glass and to look at the asteroid and at the stars in the distance. I wonder how far we were from Antares. I knew however that my place as captain was to sit at my command board and to deal with the council member and Tucker.
"This is madness," he said.
"This is what we are doing," I said, walking back to my seat without even bothering to look at him. "There is only two things you can do. Either you help with it, or you don't interfere."
"At the contrary, I propose a change of pilot," Tucker said. "Captain I have message an order of arrest against you for endangering the lives of this crew, kidnapping the council toward unsure territory, stealing a ship from the confederation..."


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment